Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 5

Prague
Okay, so Prague is a boring town, we woke up at like 11, slept for 11 hours which was really nice, and now I’m hells tired so I’m going to head to bed now instead of sit up. We had a private guide today and he was alright although he smoked a lot and made me like, really want to have a cigarette but I managed and I think it’s good because that means that I’ve really quit smoking. After the tour of the city we had like a hour of free time before it was time to head to dinner, so I went to look at some cloths at New Yorker and decided that I have to shop at New Yorker when I get home again. Then we headed to the meeting point and a car picked us up and drew us to the boat where we had a different view of the city and ate really gross food. Back at the hotel I chatted some with my friends and I realized that they don’t have to send me text messages to let me know that they miss me, they can just tell me over msn. So I’m happy again and tomorrow we’re going to Venice.

No comments:

Post a Comment