Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 15

Adenau
Nothing special happened today, we met up with a family friend at an old-timer mc-race and watched old mc that I’m still amazed over how they’re still running. We had lunch there and I got two slushy’s! One with cherry taste and one with blueberry taste, my lips, my teeth and my tongue were blue after that slush, it was so much fun. Then we had dinner with some friends at a really nice place, and the food, I mean my food was so good. I had Norwegian salmon, it was amazingly good. I tell you, I’ve never had so good salmon before. Then back to the hotel bar to have a drink and now to bed. You know what? I’m just going to watch another episode of friends before I hit bed. No I’m not at all addicted to watching friends, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment