Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 12

Innsbruck –> Munich
This day started pretty good but ended in disaster!
So, we headed off towards Munich and I got to sit in the front seat! Woho! First and last time ever on this trip… anyhow, it was a really “Schöner Straße” As my dad keep nagging about, and his damn “Gemüse”! I tell you, it’s really getting on my nerves.
When we at last came to Munich we had to drive to 4 different hotels before we decided to go to tourist information because every damn hotel was full. The lady on the tourist information said that they had a family room at a “Gast House” near the Olympia Park, so we said ok. It’s just that when we came to the right address it was a “Jugen Gast House” which is like a hotel for kids under 18 that are on a school trip or something. So both my mom and dad were really disappointed, well, I was disappointed too, I mean who wants to stay at a hotel that looks like the army/a concentration camp? Plus that there were like 10-20 school classes staying there as well so I had to sleep with my ear plugs to get some rest. I didn’t get any rest anyhow because the beds were so damn uncomfortable.
And as the icing on the cake, we had to walk around in like an hour and a half to find a restaurant and when we found one we got an idiot for a waiter. And the food wasn’t that great either. But at the end of dinner we got another waiter and he was funny and kind of cute.
Then we took the subway back to our stop and stopped at a bar and watched the end of the football match between Germany and Ghana. It was a good game and a nice drink and really annoying German football fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment