Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 2

Travemünde -> Berlin
God damn it… I didn’t get any sleep at all so this day is going to suck, Tom were sleeping in the car from the time we left the boat. I really like the nature in Germany. It’s always so green here. It goes well with Owl City in the headphones. “Oh darling I wish you were here…”
One thing that’s been bothering me is the Netherlander license plates, they’re yellow!  At least in the back, haven’t seen the front yet so I don’t know about that.
Talk about Germany and Autobahn, my dad is driving in like, 180 km/h and then we have to leave the highway to move onto another one, and the speed in the turn is like 80 km/h and it feels like its 30 km/h. Do you understand the feeling I’m searching for? On the other hand my dad is a crazy driver so it’s really hard to sit in the backseat and type at the same time as he’s driving. I hope we get to Berlin soon. And I hope it doesn’t rain all day. I want sun so I can get a tan and get home a bit tanner then before, I’m so pale that it’s scary.
We stopped to eat in a small town that I can’t remember the name on which was just right outside Berlin. It was a nice pizza I tell you, yummy. Tom had to take half of it with him because the waitress wouldn’t let us go without it.
When we came to Berlin we went to Tourist information Brandenburger Tor to get a map and book a hotel. And you know what we saw? A fucking BMW z8!! That’s like the most uncommon BMW you can find, I mean I don’t even think that that car can be found in Sweden, so that was epic. And we saw a Hummer H1 limo that you could rent for about €10/person for 45 minutes.
After the tourist information we went to the hotel. It’s a nice hotel and all, but you only get free internet in the lobby so that sucks.
After we’d moved all our bags to the rooms we decided to go see the Berlin wall and Checkpoint Charlie. Then we found a nice café and watched the F1 race, awesome btw that they showed F1 because we all wanted to see that race. After that we headed back to the hotel, I stayed on the room playing Step Mania and watching FRIENDS and Tom went down to the lobby to annoy the people there. The beds here are pretty nice which is good because we’re staying here another night.
It’s not awesome weather here either, but as my dad said “we’re not sweating and we’re not getting wet, so it’s all good”

No comments:

Post a Comment