Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 13

Munich –> Adenau
Today was so much fun! First when we got up they went down to get some breakfast and I stayed on the room because I didn’t feel like eating. When they came back my mom had a sandwich for me with nut-cream on, it was so awesome! Then when we had packed our things into the car we went to BMW Welt and the BMW Museum, which was awesome too. They have so much cool things there, I tell you Munich is a shit town but it’s worth going there just to go and see BWM Welt and the museum. And, from the bridge between BMW Welt and the museum you could see the Olympia stadium. It’s a really cool building actually. After the museum we drew to Dachau to see the former concentration camp. I got really sad being there because of its history and that stuff so I didn’t want to go around so much but you should have see the size of that place, oh my god, and can you believe that there were like 200,000 people that had to work and die there just because of the Nazis? It’s sick and I know that there are places like Auschwitz but I haven’t been there so I don’t know how it looks but from the look of Dachau that was one of the first camps so it became a model for how the concentration camps were suppose to look.
After Dachau we headed towards Adenau. We stopped two timed because it’s quite a long trip. At the first stop we had toilet break and bought some chips, at the next stop it was McDonalds and we had dinner. I’ve missed the McFeast so much, yeah I’m crazy but before we left I was in a McFeast hole and I had eaten a lot of McFeast. Then when we finally got to Adenau the receptionist said that they had moved us to another room, or it was actually a apartment with three rooms so me and Tom have separate rooms and mom and dad are staying in the room with the double bed, it’s a really cool apartment.
Then I couldn’t sleep so I watched friends until I fell asleep. Which I know was after 2 o’clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment