Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 3

Berlin
The stupid, annoying hotel phone woke me up this morning. Mom called. At 8 fucking am, just to say that its 8 o’clock and that they’re going down for breakfast soon. So yeah, we went down and ate and decided that we should take a tourist bus and then go to a museum called “The Story of Berlin” the bus ride was nice, except that it was freezing, I got some great pictures at some nice places. When we got to the place of the museum with the bus we decided it was time for lunch, the food there was awesome, but the service was crap. Then we went in the wrong direction when we looked for the museum but we found it.
It was a cool museum, all about the history of Berlin, 800 years to be exact. We even went down a nuclear bomb shelter. I tell you, I do not want to spend any time at all in that bunker, god, I would go insane right away.
After the tour in the bunker we walked to a café and had a coffee and some cakes. Then we took the subway back to the hotel and tried to decide which restaurant to go to. We picked one that was just over the street. It was pretty nice, the waitress was hot and the food was awesome.
And when I was in the lobby chatting with some friends I saw a mouse outside the window, it was so tiny and cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment