Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 14

Adenau
Have you ever heard of something as stupid as Midsummer Day? Well it’s today and god damn it my mom wanted me to put on a dress! But I sneaked out of it and I and Tom decided to go swimming at the swimming hall here in Adenau, it was really fun and now I’m a little bit more tanned then I was before and my hair looks really blond.
Then we went to the hotel and sat and had lunch with a friend of mom and dad and watched a football match on TV. I can’t remember which teams were playing but anyhow. After that we went back to the room and got ready for a BBQ at a friend’s house, I didn’t eat anything because I had too much to eat at lunch so I was already full. But it was nice, we talked and laughed and listened to great music. When the sun set I got really tired so dad came with me and Tom to the hotel room to let us in because we only have one key so, if we had taken the keys mom and dad wouldn’t have come in. And guess what I did when I was back at the room? I watched some more friends! And then I fell asleep, fun day huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment