Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 17

Travemünde –> Stockholm
Okay, so we didn’t get any breakfast on the boat because it was too expensive so we drew for like an hour and then we stopped and got breakfast. Then we had to stop again because everybody had to go to the bathroom. But when we got to the gas station it was unmanned so it wasn’t a bathroom there so we had to go to another place to go to the bathroom, a whole lot driving around for just one rest stop.
Then we drew on, next stop was next to a red lake in Småland. I promise the bottom of the lake was brick red and the water was so nice. I wish I could have dived in and swam for a while but we had to keep going. Next stop was at a motel/restaurant with a really nice salad, I had an ice cream too. Then we drew for a while and listened to the Netherland – Slovakia game on the radio but I fell asleep because nothing happened. Then my dad starts yelling at me that I’ll get a headache if I sleep like that and then I couldn’t sleep anymore.
So that’s it people, I’m home now and if you want to see any pictures from the trip just ask me, I have loads. But I’m not going to upload any of them, I’m too lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment