Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 1

Stockholm -> Malmö
Sitting in the car half of the day wasn’t such a success. Mom woke me up at about 9.30 and said that I couldn’t sleep anymore because we had to get ready to leave. I ate breakfast with my brother and then I took out the cloths that I was going to take along. I packed it in a bag and started to put things on my bed that I wanted to take along on the ride like my gameboy, my psychology books, some crossword puzzles and my computer. When I was ready my dad hadn’t even begun to pack his things, which wasn’t something new because he always does that, when everybody ells is finished then he can start to get ready.
We were in the car around 1 and were heading down towards Malmö. We stopped after just 30 minutes to buy lunch at McDonalds. After that there were like, 3 hours of driving down to Jönköping where we had our second stop, mom and dad wanted coffee, like I’m surprised they didn’t stop sooner. Anyhow, we got down to Malmö and had dinner at some random place, I don’t know how they found it because I was busy playing Step Mania. The food look like something you find in a school cafeteria, I mean, I’m on vacation from school I don’t want to eat school food when not it school. Well, at least it didn’t taste like it looked so it was alright. Then we got onboard the boat mom and dad went to the bar and I and my brother stayed in the cabin watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment