Saturday, February 20, 2010

What's on your mind?

(10.50 pm) okay, this has been a bloging day. I just feel like writing down everything. Or, i actually feel like sitting down and talk to the world. But as allot of you might know, that's kind of hard. Especially when you have an annoying little brother and a boyfriend that has grown roots in your room.
Well i have Swifty so I'm good. He's really amazing, neither my brother or my boyfriend like him, I really wonder why because I think he's really funny. And, he's so... I don't know... He's not really cute but not extremely hot either, he's like... Not that guy you want to be friends with because he's so awesome but not that cute that you'd want to date him hand he's not that guy every girl run after and just drool on. Because he isn't that hot. He's just amazing. I don't really know how to describe him really. Any how, there's a link at the bottom of the post to a awesome video he's made and he's just... I could watch that video a 1000 times because he's so sexy :3
Okay, yes. I like him, do you have a problem?
Another thing is D'Nash. You remember them? Well I guess you'd only remember them if you live in Europe and are interested in the Eurovision Song Contest. They represented Spain in 2007 with "I love you mi vida" I've just recently started listening to them and I realized that they've done a cover on a Swedish song called "Amanda". And I wasn't a really big fan of the original song, but D'Nash's version of "Amanda" is so fucking good. I could listen to it all day! I just feel so happy when I listen to it. And, seince there's a Swedish version i know what they're singing about. Yeah i forgot to tell you right...? All of D'Nash's songs are in Spaninsh. And I have a thing for Spanish... You could blame a friend of mine for that. Lolz, I think He knows who I'm talking about :D Love you.
Ehm... So any ways... Damn I've been writing allot haven't I? And... I could write the hole night... Time... 11.00 pm.
I have to beg your pardon... Because all I can think about right now is Mat... if you'd feel like checking him out there's links to both his YouTube account at the bottom of the post.
Have you ever fallen in love with a... say a Artist or a actor/actress? I know I have. I'm not going to name any names because I know allot of you will judge me because of who i was in love with and I don't feel like being judged because of something so ridiculous. You could ask me, but don't be so sure I'd give you an honest answer.
It's just me to fall for every guy I see. Take Mat for example. I really like him. And, if I'd ever get the chance... Nevermind... xD

Okay, I'm really tired and I don't want to make such a long post.
Take care everybody. Love you! (11.30 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment