Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Soul-mate

Do you believe in soul-mates? I do. And I don't think that you can always find your soul-mate because they may live abroad, or they may already be gone, or somebody accidentally took your soul-mate before you did. And that means that there could be allot of people without soul-mates everywhere. I don't think that you'll know when you find your soul-mate before it's to late. And... Some people never find their soul-mates and some people have more then one. But all in all, I think everybody has at least one. 
I have a soul-mate. She's my cousin and I love her more then life. I honestly don't know what i would do without her. She really helped me through a really rough time in my life when I didn't want anything more then to just disappear.
Have you ever felt like just disappear? Yeah, I think almost everybody have felt that way sometime. And I think it's a natural part of life. I can still feel like disappearing some times. But then I think to myself and realice that there are people around me that I love who love me too and they would be really sad and hurt if I disappeared. I wouldn't want to hurt them.

So, think twice before you do something that you really wouldn't want to do.

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment