Sunday, February 21, 2010

New pictures :D

(3.45pm) Yey! I haven't taken a single picture of me fore like... a year or something. And now i have :D Yey me! (aren't I cute? :3)
So, i was out shoveling snow on my driveway. and... I really hope it stops snowing soon. I hate shoveling snow u_u
My brother would say that it's him doing all the work but he's using a snow thrower thingy and he just has to walk behind it. And I had to brush the snow of mom and dads car! And I'm kinda short (163 cm/5.3ft) so i can't really reach up on the roof of the car. Sometimes I really hate being short <_< but anyway.
I, like every other girl, like tall guys. And then i don't mean like, a bit taller then me I mean like a guy who's 6.3ft or something like that.
"What kind of homosexual sucks penis? That's dumb"
Anyway... (4.30pm) I took a coffee and a oats ball and watched some Olympic Games. I don't know what else to write...

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment