Sunday, February 21, 2010

Relationships

(6.40pm) Hey everybody. Can somebody tell me why it's so hard with relationships? I don't know but my boyfriend practically lives here. And i don't want to feel this way but I'm really starting to get pissed of at everything he does. It's really sad if you ask me, because I really love him and I don't want to get tired of him and we'd brake up because of that. So we've decided that he should spend some more time at his place so that we can get some space and just do what ever we like.
Anyhow... I just wanted to get it down and just get it of my chest. I know you're not suppose to talk about your ex with you partner so I'm just going to do that here instated. One of my exes lived like 2h away from where I live and he felt that it took to much time to travel so he asked my parents if it was alright for him to stay with us. And they said okay. So, we were together for like 5 months and then I went abroad for 2 weeks and when I came back, he was like, a hole different person. I had no idea what happened. And like 1½ months later we broke up. And I don't really know why. And this was like... 2 years ago. And I still don't know why we broke up. And if I guess I'd say that we weren't  apart so much so when I went abroad, the love died. Or, my other theory, because here's the thing. When my ex broke up with me, he said "I want to be my own". And like, 2 weeks after we broke up, he was fooling around with another girl, so my theory is that he'd already been with here for those 1½ months and they had a fling when I was abroad. I'm just saying it could be a possibility, I don't know if that's the deal but, it makes it easier to forget about him.
So yeah, I know that you'll get tired of each other if you're together to much.

Anyway, desire is an understated feeling, and who doesn't like the feeling when you've been away from your partner a longer time and then get to see them again? I know I really like that feeling.

Kisses! (7.05pm)

1 comment:

  1. Had the exact same "problem" with my partner. We were together way too much, especially when you go to school together then it's like 24/7 for reals. You love the person to death, but you gotta have some own space too.

    ReplyDelete