Monday, August 30, 2010

Not exacktly here

Okay because some people think that it's getting bothersome that I never update my blog, I'll do that right now.
I haven't really felt like writing and I don't really have anything to talk about so I'll just type down random shit that's up right now and if you don't like it well... sucks to be you :]
School started last week how about that... To be honest, I've kinda missed school, it gets you into routine and you have something to do all day and don't have to worry about what you're going to do.
I'm like tired... Always o.o I guess i sleep to much >.> or just have weird sleeping hours but I'm always tired. And you know one thing that keeps nagging the crap out of me? I hate sleeping alone. I noticed this after my cousin slept here for 3 nights, when she was gone I couldn't sleep.


Ugh i need a boyfriend >.>

1 comment: