Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Headache

Woho for headaches!
Nothing fun happened today... woke up around 10, got up, got dress, I'm pretty smexy today if I get to brag :3 and went to school. Had my classes and then went to the buss and went with Abe and Mike and had a good time on the buss, which was in a traffic jam, talking about world of warecraft aka wow (omg i hate that fucking game!)and then i had a walk from the buss stop to mediamarkt where I waited for mom to show up so we could look at a computer. I did find one that I like and I did buy a game (Sims 3 dream job) but they didn't have the computer in stock so that blew up, but i did find it on some other stores so I'll probably go to another store to buy it. :D
and i have a headache... omg the headache o.o and now i think I'll go to bed... I'm so tired... good for me that i don't start school until 2.30 pm tomorrow :3 then I can sleep in~

new addiction btw -> Mad World

Laters~

No comments:

Post a Comment