Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Anger

Have you ever been so mad at someone that you felt like kinging the crap out of them? I know I have... It's not a pleasant feeling right? Have you ever been so mad at a friend that you felt like kicking the crap out of them? I am. And that's a even worse feeling. That you know that you've told them that you've been hurt before and then they go and hurt you the exact same way... It's just not something you do... Not to a friend... Right? I've always thought that friends listen to each other and take in what they say and try their hardest to help them out of difficult situations... No put them back in the same situation that they've been avoiding... It's not something a friend do. And that means that that friend is not a friend anymore.
I was so mad that i almost couldn't hold my tears back. It was so hard that when I got out of sight from a crowd I felt like hitting something. My knuckles were white when I got back home.
No way I'm forgiving this one in a long time... I don't know if i can trust my friends anymore. I don't know what I can tell them and what I can't. They might use it against me some day...
I don't want to get hurt like this again... That's all I know... So I think I'm going to have a hard time opening up to someone again...

1 comment:

  1. the best thing is just to say " i dont want to lay energy and time on people who hurt me over and over again" and then just turn your back and walk away from them.. even how hard it is u will thank yourself for that later.. people like them dont deserve your friendship

    ReplyDelete